Applications Open for INcubes INtake04
Toronto, Canada - May 2nd, 2013 - INcubes, a Toronto based Accelerator for high-growth potential companies, is pleased to announce that applications are now officially open for its fourth cohort of companies. INcubes sector focus is on the leading edge of innovative information technology.
“INcubes was instrumental in helping HOVR.IT grow from an idea into a growing company with 9 employees,” says David Williams, Co-Founder of HOVR.IT which was recently featured on App Central. “Because of their support and the network of mentors and industry experts they connected us with we have been able to raise capital, secure government funding, hire exceptional team members and access customers we would not have been able to access otherwise.”
INcubes is looking for companies that have a(n):
- A strong, coachable team;
- Prototype or minimum viable product (MVP) developed;
- Unique, innovative product or service that has potential to generate significant revenue in a large growing market; and
- Ability to relocate to Toronto for, at a minimum, the acceleration period.
For the first time, INcubes will be offering financial support to those companies that meet the necessary criteria. Also, during the acceleration period starting June 3rd, the companies will:
- Be housed at INcubes;
- Have access to 100+ world-class mentors and industry experts;
- Tap into our technology partners to help them advance technologies;
- Access significant private and public investment; and
- Receive thousands of dollars of in-kind support and discounts on services.
To apply, company founders must complete the simple application form available on our website (http://incubes.ca/apply). Companies may then be asked to submit a full company profile. All initial applications must be received by May 17th, 2013.
INcubes is a Toronto-based accelerator. Our 3-month, intensive, structured curriculum is mentor-based and is designed to transform early start-up teams with disruptive technologies into high-potential investor- and market-ready companies. For more information, visit: http://www.INcubes.ca.
For more information about INcubes or the call for companies, please contact the Ben Zlotnick - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepting Applications for INtake 02!
INcubes has just completed INtake 01, which has been a huge success. We are currently accepting applications for INtake 02.
Dates to Remember:
- Deadline for applications is May 15, 2012
- INtake 02 begins June 11, 2012
- INtake 02 Demo Day on September 12, 2012
Please apply today and be a part of our continuing success.