We are excited to celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week as affiliates of the SociaLIGHT Conference! Join over 1,000 entrepreneurs, innovators and world class speakers on Saturday November 23 & Sunday 24!
Use the code incubesROCKS and get $100 off all tickets and $10 off the after party.
CoFoundersLab Matchup Toronto
When: Tuesday, November 19th from 6:30-9:00pm
Where: INcubes (70 Peter Street)
What: CoFoundersLab Matchup Toronto is an opportunity to find a co-founder for your business, or to help you find a business to join. Brought to you by CoFoundersLab, come meet other aspiring entrepreneurs and build the team to make your business happen. Start networking now by creating a free profile at CoFoundersLab.com!
Cost: $10 (Includes food & beverages)
If you LOVE fashion and LOVE a great deal - then don’t miss this event!
SHOPPERS!! Shop Til You Drop!
Come and SHOP all the amazing Closets that will be on display for this event! We have several ladies (of all shapes / sizes) who will be selling their Brand Name, Designer and Indie Designer items right our of their closets! Claim a FREE ticket to attend!! We will provide FREE Starbucks coffee to the first 40 shoppers! We will also have prizes & giveaways!
We had a limited number of Closet Vendor’ tickets but they SOLD OUT in 3 days! If you have items you’d like to sell but missed out on being a closet vendor for this event - start listing them on our website: www.fashion-forward.ca but be sure to attend so you can SHOP all the amazing deals!
SmashCake will be on site selling their AMAZINGLY delicious treats…we recommend their frozen Peanut Butter Sandwiches - YUM! Check out their website http://www.smashcake.ca! You can pre-order by emailing: email@example.com
Feel free to tweet about the event using: #FFClosets
Register for the event here!
We are quite fortunate to now have a few new special guests presenting on Sunday:
1) Marc Hofstatter, Head of Film at Indiegogo. Marc will join us from Los Angeles via Google Hangouts to speak on the importance of the pitch video in conveying key campaign messages.
2) Greg Goralski: Hear from a Toronto native who recently completed the fantastically successful Appseed campaign on KickstarterBe ready for a weekend full of productivity, learning and tangible progress in preparing for your crowdfunding campaign.Here are the details again:
Event: Extreme Crowdfunding Bootcamp
Date: Saturday October 19 and Sunday October 20
Time: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm on both days
Location: INcubes, 70 Peter Street, lower levelWhat to bring: Your laptop and your crowdfunding work in progress or idea.Register on EventBrite at https://crowdfundbootcamp.eventbrite.ca
Wok+Wine is holding its next Toronto event at a secret location on July 10th from 7 to 10pm! The purpose of the event is to bring together like minded people over wine and shrimp. 40 people, 40 pounds of shrimp, 40 bottles of wine.
RSVP NOW to Join T4G+INcubes for a Networking Event to mark our new partnership.
- High Level Mentorship
- Discounted Development
- Access to INcredible Strategic Partners for INcubes startups, alumni & partners.
During this event we will showcase speakers from both T4G and INcubes describing the advantage of working in this new great ecosystem.
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm: Early Bird Meet and Greet
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm: We will run through a great list of speakers from both T4G and INcubes showcasing the technical skill sets available to you.
- 6 – 7:00pm: Finish off the left over wine and snack while enjoying some great company.
Who should attend?:
- T4G Community
- T4G Clients
- INcubes Portfolio Company Team Members
- INcubes Mentors
- Invited Startups from the Community
- Anyone interested in learning more about T4G and/or INcubes
Curb Side Mentoring with Maple Leaf Angels - March 20th
Maple Leaf Angels are hosting a special mentoring event at the Firkin on King, March 20th. Selected companies will have the opportunity to participate in a 15 minute speed mentoring session with one of the mentors followed by introductions to the rest of the MLA members.
To apply, send your executive summary one pager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, companies that are not selected for a mentoring session are invited for general networking after! Click here to register as an entrepreneur for networking event.
INcubes is Hosting #DevTO 21
#DevTO 21 is coming to the INcubes offices on February 25th!
"So - your mission this month (if you choose to accept it) is to attend #DevTO (if you have never before) and make one person you know come out with you as well!"
Speakers/ Topics this month include: Darcy Clarke on Documenting User Interfaces and Graham Kennery on How it Went Down at Startup Weekend.
@incubes @darcy @Groupnotes @DevTO